0

Pune University Syllabus Engineering FE & SE MBA,MCA, M.COM

--> Pune University Syllabus – The University of Pune has the following Syllabi and Exam Pattern that it follows and conducts the exams of MCA, MBA and M.Com. accordingly sticking to it. The candidates searching for the Syllabus of the Pune University can check it here and download or Note it from below –
Interview Preparation for Getting a Job
Download University Syllabus – The candidates can check their Syllabus below –
MCA Syllabus of Pune University –
Semester – I (First Year)
  • Code – Subject (Marks)
  • IT11 – Computer Organization (100)
  • IT12 – C Programming (100)
  • IT13 – Software Engineering (100)
  • BM11 – Principles and Practices of Management and Organizational Behavior (100)
  • BM12 – Business Process Domains with Cost and Financial Accounting (I – 70)
  • MT11 – Discrete Mathematics (100)
  • IT11P – Mini project using C (I – 70)
  • SS1L – Soft Skill Word Power, Business English (I – 30)
  • BM12L – Business Process Domains with Cost and Financial Accounting (I – 30)
Railway Recruitment Board in India
Semester – II (First Year)
  • Code – Subject (Marks)
  • IT21 – Object Oriented Programming with C++ (100)
  • IT22 – Database Management System (100)
  • IT23 – Operating system Concepts (100)
  • BM21 – Management Information System and Business Intelligence (100)
  • IT24 – Enterprise Resource Planning (100)
  • BM22 – Soft Skills (I – 70)
  • IT21L – Mini Project using   C++ (I – 50)
  • IT22L – Mini Project based on RDBMS Concept (I – 50)
  • SS2L – Soft Skill – Group Discussion (I – 30)
Civil Services Exam 2013
Semester – III (Second Year)
  • Code – Subject (Marks)
  • IT31 – Web Technologies (100)
  • IT32 – Data Communication And Computer Networks (100)
  • IT33 – Data Structure using C++ (100)
  • IT34 – Advanced Database management System (100)
  • IT35 – Object Oriented Analysis And Design (100)
  • MT31 – Research Methodology and Tools (I – 70)
  • IT31P – Mini Project based on Web Technology (I – 50)
  • IT31L – Mini Project based on Data Structure concept (I – 50)
  • SS3L – Soft Skill – Technical Writing (I – 30)
Word of the Day

 

MBA Preparation Books,Material
MBA Jobs
Personality Improvement Tips
Interview Preparation Tips
How To Prepare English for Competitive Exams
Police Exam Preparation
How Do Toppers Study?

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Ask any Query

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

 
Top